You can use this website to:
- Design high-impact resumes based on your major and career goals
- Easily create resumes in several formats, including Word® Compatible, Plain Text, PDF, and HTML
- Manage an unlimited number of resumes
- Include your resume in your own professional website, which you can update, deactivate, and reactivate as your career progresses
If you have used the system before to create resumes and already have an account, simply log in to begin. Otherwise,Create New Account now.
Note: This website is enhanced on a regular basis. Comprehensive, up-to-date video help is available in the Document Center immediately after you log in.
Why create an account? Here are just a few reasons:
- All of the tools inside have been designed and customized specifically for you by career center professionals
- Step-by-step instructions and examples make it easy for you to create top-quality professional documents in a matter of minutes
- You can upload existing documents or cut and paste to save time
- New documents are automatically generated in multiple formats, including Rich Text, Plain Text, PDF, and HTML, so you can use them in a variety of situations
- Choose from over 1 million styling options, including a university-preferred style
- Download final documents to your desktop as needed
- In just a few minutes, you can create your own password-protected professional website, to which you can include a link on your business card or send as a link to employers.
Remember, the sooner you create an account, and the more you keep it up-to-date, the better your chances for success.